Our latest whitepaper explores the ups and downs of the private debt market, with a panel of industry experts discussing some of the lessons learned and what the next wave of challenges and opportunities might look like.
The market conditions of the past 18 months have provided a real-life stress case environment for private credit and real assets strategies, with resilience being put to the test in many ways. We invited industry leaders from Hayfin, UBS Asset Management, Alvarez and Marsal and our own Private Debt consultant to discuss some the challenges of the past, present and future:
- How have private credit and infrastructure debt managers overcome the challenges of the period?
- What advice can be given to first-time managers or those looking to diversify away across the space?
- Where are the opportunities for private credit in emerging markets?
- In what way has the proliferation of technology affected the private credit space?
- How has the private credit space responded to the increased emphasis on environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors?
- What are the key considerations going forward?
Complete the form to discover the answers.
- We are more than just a financial services provider
- We provide the broadest range of tailored solutions from a single-source
- With 50 offices worldwide, we are wherever you need us
- We redefine expectations in financial services
- Our leading range of ESG solutions set new industry benchmarks
- We drive positive change, for a more sustainable future